IMPORTANT INFORMATION about Covid-19 restrictions at the shala.
As of the 23/12 and 12/1 reinstalled Covid-restrictions apply to certain parts of our society. For establishments such as ours this includes a rule of 1 person per 10m2 which means 12 people plus 1 teacher in the shala, and max around 40 people at the premises. To limit the spread of Covid-19 and other seasonal flu, we follow the guidelines issued by the government
and the Swedish Public Health Authority
. Our shala remains open as usual until further notice, but we ask you to take special precautions and practice "saucha" cleanliness (and common sense) when you come to class!
In order to make sure it doesn't get too crowded in the shala we ask all practitioners to:
- be prepared to wait if the room is full
- bring as few items as possible into the shala - only valuables (NOT bags and clothes)
- keep 1-1,5 meters between each mat
- do your finishing postures (after back bending) in the adjacent dance studio
For hygiene reasons we ask you to:
- bring your own yoga mat, limit the use of rental mats and props
- ALWAYS clean your mat properly after practice
- wash your hands and use sanitizer
- shower at home if possible (before and after practice)
- do not leave cotton mats or mat towels in the shala. Take home and wash!
- wash your practice clothes and mat towel after each session
- accept that you might get fewer or no physical adjustments
As from mid-January 2022 we are reintroducing online Zoom practice (Mysore and guided classes only). This gives practitioners who want to join morning class but cannot due to long commutes etc an alternative. Current monthly card holders may then join with their existing cards and there will again be the option of a special online membership as well. A link to the virtual shala will be distributed once a week and those interested need to register no later than Saturday mornings to receive the link.
We kindly ask you not to come to the shala if you are unwell or if you have symptoms of a cold (or if someone in your family / household has symptoms). We care about your health and the well-being of our society and ask for your understanding and cooperation.
With love, Isabella & crew